Weekly Current Affairs 2019 25 November-01 December 2019
GSmastermind is presenting the weekly current affairs 2019 quiz for students and readers preparing for competitive exams.
In this Post we cover 25 November-01 December 2019 Weekly Current Affairs 2019
1. According to a report released by the United Nations, by which year the temperature of the Earth is expected to rise by 3.2 degrees Celsius?
2. After the unification of Daman Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli, how many union territories have become in India?
3. Recently the President of which country has signed a bill to support the ongoing protests in Hong Kong demanding democracy?
4. Which of the following countries will host the ‘Milan’, a naval exercise to be held in 2020?
5. Recently in which state the proposed 3097 MW Italian projects have been proposed to study the impact on biodiversity in which state?
a. Arunachal Pradesh
b. Himachal Pardes
c. Uttar Pradesh
d. Madhya Pradesh
6. Ministry of Sports has constituted how many member committees of experts to review the controversial draft of National Sports Code 2017?
7. Which Indian archer won the gold medal in the women’s individual recurve event of the 21st Asian Championship?
a. Deepika Kumari
b. Laxmirani Majhi
c. Dola Bioenergy
d. Ankita devotee
8. Recently in which city was the 8th International Conference on Agricultural Statistics organized?
9. The central government approved the establishment of a strategic partnership council between India and which country?
a. Saudi Arabia
10. Recently, researchers have discovered a new species of snake in Arunachal Pradesh. What is the name of this new species of snake?
a. Trachecium round
b. Trachecium apte
c. Clarion Nightsnake
d. Clarion Apte
25 November-01 December 2019 Weekly Current Affairs 2019
Answer: by gsmastermind
Visit Daily GSmastermind and get Weekly Current Affairs November 2019
1. a. 2100
According to the report released by the United Nations – According to the Emissions Gap Report 2019, the average temperature of the Earth can increase by 3.2 degrees Celsius by 2021. The report says that India accounts for 5% of global emissions, while China has the most emissions. The report says that if the emission of greenhouse gases is reduced by 7.6 percent every year during 2020 to 2030, the temperature rising every year can be brought under the condition of an average temperature increase of 1.5 ° C. The report says that if the situation is not controlled now, after the end of the century, the temperature of the earth will rise to 3.2 degree Celsius in the year 2100.
2. b. 8
Lok Sabha approved the merger of two union territories Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu to form a union territory. The name of the new union territory will be Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu. The objective of integration is to provide better administration facilities. After the formation of both union territories, there will be two seats in the Lok Sabha. The Bombay High Court will look into the legal cases here as before.
3. c. US is
believed that this move by President Trump may increase the continuing sourness in relations between China and America. China had earlier said that the US should not interfere in Hong Kong’s case. Apart from this bill, Trump has also signed another bill. The bill is related to prohibiting the ammunition received by the Hong Kong police.
4. d. Bharat
Milan is a biennial series of multilateral naval exercises. It was started in the year 1995. Its objective is to increase business contacts between the allied navies and to gain knowledge from each other’s powers and best practices in the maritime sector. In this exercise, 41 countries of South Asia, South-East Asia, Africa, and Europe have been invited with whom India has military relations.
5. a. Arunachal Pradesh
This project is proposed on the Dibang River. The time period for its completion has been fixed at seven years. This project is proposed by the Government of India with the objective of establishing primary user rights over the rivers coming from China and speeding up projects in the northeast. The project is expected to be one of the largest hydroelectric projects in India.
6.d. 13 In
this member committee, shooter Gagan Narang, former football captain Baichung Bhutia and national badminton coach Pullela Gopichand have been included. The committee of experts will be headed by Justice Mukundakam Sharma, a retired judge of the Supreme Court. The panel will also include representatives from the Indian Olympic Association (IOA).
7.a. Deepika Kumari
Indian archer Deepika Kumari defeated compatriot Ankita Bhakta 6-0 in the women’s individual recurve event. Ankita got a silver medal. Earlier, both of them reached the semi-finals and won the individual Olympic quota for the country. This is the second Olympic quota of India in archery. Earlier in the archery, Tarundeep Rai, Atanu Das and Praveen Jadhav of the men’s recurve team had won the quota in the World Championship this year.
the conference theme “Sustainable Development Goals Statistics’ agricultural transformation to achieve. This is the first such conference related to agricultural statistics in the country. The objective of the conference is to solve various challenges faced in the production of data in order to present reports on sustainable development goals and various leading research. This conference is held every three years before this conference was held in Rome in the year 2016.