Best Current Affairs one liner current affairs Gk Update of 16 March to 21 March 2020 For Railway NTPC And UPSC, IAS, Bank Exams And All Govt Jobs.
Weekly one liner current affairs Gk Update of 16 March to 21 March 2020 Quiz.
This is for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs exam preparations.
It is available only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs
Current Affairs Weekly One Line March 2020.
In this article Read Gk Update of 16 March to 21 March 2020 online current affairs. Get all online Current affair for your exam preparations.
We provide daily Current affairs for SSC, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, RBI jobs, IBPS PO 2020 and UGC Net 2020.
Visit Daily Our Website and Learn Daily Current Affairs for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs.
Learn Online Daily only on gsmastermind.com Like gk current affairs, general knowledge questions and answers for Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs.
GsMasterMind is has been presenting the selected and important Top 10 Current Affairs One Line Quiz of the whole week for our students and readers.
Current Affairs are the most important part of the preparation of competitive exams. We presenting Important information related to the Weekly Online Current Affairs.
In this Post, We Discuss the online current affairs in English 16 March to 21 March 2020.The gk current affairs for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs In English.
It Is For the convenience of the readers and Students. We Also Provide Daily And Weekly Current Affairs Quizzes for Exam Preparations.
We update daily Top 10 Current Affairs, Gk Current Affairs For Our Students And Readers Preparing For Competitive Exams Like NTA UGC Net, Bank EXAMS, UPSC, IAS, Etc.
March Current Affairs 2020 In English
Let’s Start the Learning of 16 March to 21 March 2020. online current affairs Weekly One Line Quiz for UPSC, IAS, UKSSC, bank exams and all govt jobs only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs.
March Current Affairs 2020 In English
Gk Update of 16 March to 21 March 2020 Current Affairs Weekly One Line Quiz for UPSC, IAS, UKSSC, bank exams and all govt jobs only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs
1. With the objective of promoting solidarity among the
members of the United Nations Security Council, the country
which assumed the post of President of the United Nations
Security Council for March 2020 – China
2. According to the International Energy Agency, India is
the third-largest producer of electricity – India
3. HIL (India) has recently launched the bank with which
‘Customer Payment Portal’ – Union Bank of India
4. World Happiness Day is celebrated on 20 March
5. The neighboring country of India which has a 5.9
magnitude earthquake on 20 March 2020 – Tibet
6. The Supreme Court has recently removed a minister
from Manipur from the state cabinet using the Article
of the Constitution – Article 142
7. India and Israel by 16,479 LMG machine have signed
on as defense depreciation rates for the purchase of guns
-880 million bucks
8. A special train has been started by SIDBI for new
entrepreneurs – Swavalamban Express
9. The country that plans to host the 2020 Summer Olympics – Japan
10. RBI has decided to give as many crore rupees to increase
the liquidity of the banking system by purchasing government
securities through open market operation – Rs 10,000 crore
Gk Update of 16 MarchDownload:- Download Best Books Static Gk pdf Download Handbook of Static Gk pdf download
11. The former chairperson of SBI, the US cloud computing
company Salesforce has appointed Chairman and CEO of its
Indian arm Salesforce India – Arundhati Bhattacharya
12. Ministry of Defense has recently approved to purchase as
many indigenous Tejas fighter aircraft for the Indian Air Force – 83
13. In the context of the Aircraft (Amendment) Bill, 2020, passed
in the Lok Sabha, all the regulatory institutions will be converted
into statutory bodies – 3
14. The state government which has recently removed the reservation
in promotion for SC / ST employees – Government of Uttarakhand
15. The bank which recently announced a $ 6.5 billion package for
developing member countries to deal with the coronavirus epidemic – Asian Development Bank
16. The State / Union Territory that has recently started the
‘Chief Minister of Advocate Welfare Scheme’ – Delhi
17. According to the notification issued by the government,
the place where a bench has been set up to hear the cases of
southern states – Chennai
18. The team that won the Indian Super League 2019-20 title- ATK
19. Andhra Pradesh government, which has recently been
appointed as the chairman of the state’s Tourism Development
Corporation- Ashwani Lohani
19. The institute in India has recently succeeded in developing
a starch-based hemostat substance to stop early bleeding
– Institute of Nano Science and Technology
20. Iraqi President Barham Saleh has recently been named
as Prime Minister – Adnan Zurfi
Read it Also:- DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 01ST और 31 दिसंबर 2019 | दैनिक जीके अपडेट | DAILY करंट अफेयर्स | DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS IN HINDI | DAILY GK UPDATE |INSIGHTS DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS | DAILY GK FOR RRB NTPC / SSC CGL / UGC NET / PATWARI
21. Recently, the country which fined Apple 1.1 billion euros
for anti-competitive behavior – France
22. To whom did appointed India’s next high commissioner to Uganda
belongs. Ajay Kumar
23. Former Rajya Sabha member and veteran journalist who has
died on 17 March 2020- Patil Putappa
24. According to the information released on 17 March 2020 by the
Indian Council of Medical Research, the stage at which the coronavirus
has reached in India – Stage – 2
25. The light fighter aircraft made in India made the first successful
flight for final operational clearance – Tejas
26. The company with which NASSCOM Foundation has launched
the campaign called ‘Innovate for Accessible India’ in India – Microsoft India
27. Recently the state which has overtaken Tamil Nadu and Telangana
in organ donation and transplant – Maharashtra
28.Rating agency Moody’s Investors Service recently lowered India’s economic growth forecast for 2020 to as much as 5.3 percent.
30. Lok Sabha recently passed a bill allowing to increase the abortion
maximum limit from 20 weeks to as many as 24 weeks
Read it Also:- FOR RAILWAY NTPC TOP-10 CURRENT AFFAIRS WEEKLY ONE LINE 24 TO 29 FEBRUARY 2020 FOR GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS
31. India has signed an MoU on 16 March 2020 for the construction
of three schools in the country – Nepal
32. The Bill has recently been passed by the Rajya Sabha to give the
status of Central Universities to all universities – 3
33. According to the ordinance passed by the state, the loss caused
by the riots will be compensated by the rioters – Uttar Pradesh
34.The amount of aid India has announced for ‘SAARC Covid-19
Emergency Fund’ – $ 10 million
35.The state of India in which the Chaitra Jatra festival is held as
a necessary measure against COVID-19 infection – Odisha
36.Jammu and Kashmir Deputy Governor G.C. Murmu’s advisor
who has recently been appointed – Bashir Ahmed Khan
37. The former Chief Justice of India, who was recently nominated
as a member of Rajya Sabha by President Ramnath Kovind – Ranjan Gogoi
38. The Central Government has announced the closure of all
educational institutions including schools, colleges, universities
across the country for the prevention of Coronavirus – March 31
39. Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has reduced its interest rates
on deposit funds by as much as 8.5 %.
40. Recently the state government has started the Kaushal Satrang Yojana – Uttar Pradesh
Read it Also:- TOP-10 WEEKLY CURRENT AFFAIRS EVENTS 24 TO 29 FEBRUARY 2020
41. The day when World Consumer Rights Day is observed every year – 15 March
42. The country whose initiative has announced a joint strategy by
the SAARC countries to deal with the coronavirus – India
43. The company that has launched a service called DigiPivot in India – Google
44. Portal issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
through which land acquisition will be done in a transparent manner
– The land amount
45. The team that has recently won the Ranji Trophy title – Saurashtra
46. The state of India that has implemented the first National Bio-Fuel
Policy – Rajasthan
47. University by which research conducted says that species which
depend on snow cover for livelihood may face a crisis in the near future
due to global warming – Linhai University ( China )
48. It has been approved by the Maharashtra Cabinet to change the
name of Mumbai Central – Nana Jagannath Shankar Seth Terminal
49. The international organization, according to which the report
released by the war crisis in Syria and Yemen region is killing one
child every 10 minutes – UNICEF
50. The state government that has announced to deploy
‘Arogya Mitra’ at its primary health centers – Uttar Pradesh
Thanks for Learning with us. Its end of Gk Update of 16 March to 21 march 2020 Current affairs.
Read it Also:- FOR UPSC IAS WEEKLY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 24 TO 01 MARCH 2020
Note:- Please attention, my dear students make sure you will be read the
official notification. please make sure you have checked your eligibility for the post.
before applying please read the official notification of the board’s official website.
Attention Please:- gsmastermind.com provides you free educational materials.
like daily current affairs, and weekly current affairs and gk.
we provide free job alert 2020. so please visit here daily and get all updates.
Please Note:- please click on the bill button. after it please click on allow to
get all daily updates of current affairs and free jobs alert on your mobile phone.