Current Affairs Weekly One Line March 2020.
In this article Read 09 March to 14 March 2020 online current affairs. Get all online Current affair for your exams preparations.
We provide daily Current affairs for SSC, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, RBI jobs, IBPS PO 2020 and UGC Net 2020.
Visit Daily Our Website and Learn Daily Current Affairs for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs.
Learn Online Daily only on gsmastermind.com Like gk current affairs , general knowledge questions and answers for Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs.
GsMasterMind is has been presenting the selected and important Top 10 Current Affairs One Line Quiz of whole week for our students and readers.
Current Affairs are most important part for preparation of competitive exams. We presenting the Important information related to the Weekly Online Current Affairs.
In this Post We Discuss About the online current affairs in English 09 March to 15 March 2020.The gk current affairs for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs In English.
It Is For the convenience of the readers and Students. We Also Provide Daily And Weekly Current Affairs Quizzes for Exam Preparations.
We update daily Top 10 Current Affairs, Gk Current Affairs For Our Students And Readers Preparing For Competitive Exams Like NTA UGC Net, Bank EXAMS, UPSC, IAS, Etc.
March Current Affairs 2020 In English
Let’s Start the Learning of 09 March to 15 March 2020. online current affairs Weekly One Line Quiz for UPSC, IAS, UKSSC, bank exams and all govt jobs only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs.
• First woman Deputy Inspector General of the Indian Coast Guard recently appointed –
Ans :- Nupur Kulshrestha
• Recently the Indian public sector bank has eliminated the requirement
of minimum balance amount for all savings bank accounts –
Ans:- State Bank of India
• Recently the bank that announced the purchase of 72 billion
50 crore shares of Yes Bank –
Ans :- State Bank of India
• India’s rank in the recently released Inclusive Internet Index 2020 –
• Helpline number issued by the Central Government in view of Corona virus is
• The state that has signed a $ 80 million loan agreement with the
World Bank for water management and agriculture in the state –
Ans:- Himachal Pradesh
• World Sleep Day 2020 is being celebrated on
Ans :- 13 March
• Facebook has launched the CSR initiative in India by the name-
• In a state where cocoon production is vulnerable to mulberry disease,
it is available in sufficient quantity on time to meet the growing demand
for indigenous silk –
• Recently the organization which has launched ‘COVID Action Platform’ –
World Economic Forum (WEF) in collaboration with World Health Organization
(WHO) to combat the effects of coronovirus
• Who recently won the title of National 6-Red Snooker Championship-
Ans:- Pankaj Advani
• Moody’s Investors Service has recently reduced India’s growth estimate
due to corono virus by as much as 5.3 percent.
• India has recently suspended the date all tourism visas for the purpose
of preventing corona virus infection – 15 April
• The city in which the main event of International Yoga Day 2020 will be
organized by the Government of India – Leh
According to the resolution passed by the Parliament of the country
recently, the President of that country can continue in office till 2036 – Russia
• The player who is called Tendulkar of domestic cricket has recently
announced his retirement from all formats of cricket – Wasim Jaffer
• India has got this position in the recently released SIPRI list of arms exports – 23rd
• Infosys has entered into an agreement with Qualcomm to provide smart
services in India’s smart cities – Qualcomm
• Recently, the High Court has clarified that passing a resolution against
representing the accused in the court is unethical and illegal for lawyers – Karnataka High Court
• Recently who has been given additional charge of Director General of Border Security Force – S.K. s. Deswal
• After the fall in shares of Mukesh Ambani’s company, which has become the richest person in Asia – Jack Ma
The state which has decided to keep all cinema theaters closed till 31 March due to coronavirus- Kerala
Read it Also:- TOP 10 WEEKLY CURRENT AFFAIRS EVENTS 24 TO 29 FEBRUARY 2020
day the foundation day of the Central Industrial Security Force is observed in India – 10 March
• Punjab government has launched a mobile app to protect against
the infection of Corona virus – COVA Punjab
• US Ambassador to India Ken Juster has recently approved financial support
for the renovation of the Qutub Royal Tombs in the area – Hyderabad
• Recently the Indian badminton player who has won the first BBC India
‘Sports Woman of the Year’ award – P.V. Indus
• The state government which has demanded ‘pilot development projects’
from the central government to prevent migration of population from the
areas bordering the international border to urban centers – Arunachal Pradesh
• The city in which the Women Entrepreneurs Empowerment Conference-2020
was organized by the Union Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises- New Delhi
• Ashraf Ghani was sworn in as the President of the country recently – Afghanistan
• Recently the Indian woman player who is the only Indian to make a place
in the ICC Women’s T20 World Cup XI – Poonam Yadav
Read it Also:- FOR UPSC IAS WEEKLY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ 24 TO 01 MARCH 2020
• The country where Kim Cotton became the first woman to officiate in a World Cup final – New Zealand
• The player of the Indian women’s team who has become the youngest
player in the world to play the Cricket World Cup final- Shefali Verma
• Australia has recently won the T20 Women’s Cricket World Cup title for the
fifth time by defeating India by as many runs – 85 runs
- International Women’s Day is celebrated on 8 March
• The state government which has recently decided to set up a trust for
the construction of ‘Ram Van Gaman Path’ – Madhya Pradesh
• New Chief Information Commissioner of Central Information
Commission appointed as- Bimal Julka
• President Ramnath Kovind honored women with the Nari Shakti Puraskar
on the occasion of International Women’s Day – 15
• The country which joined the Indian Ocean Commission as the fifth observer – India
Jan Aushadhi Day is celebrated in India on 07 March
Qatar bans people coming from as many countries including India due to fear of corona virus – 14
The boxer (75 kg) who became the first Indian boxer to qualify for this year’s Tokyo Olympics – Pooja Rani
1 Former Union Law Minister and Congress leader who died recently
at the age of 82 due to cardiac arrest – Hans Raj Bhardwaj