Top-10 Current Affairs Weekly One Liner 30 March to 04 April 2020
|Top-10 Current Affairs Weekly One Line: 30 March to 04 April 2020|
30 March to 04 April 2020 one liner current affairs in English.
Weekly one liner current affairs 30 March to 04 April 2020 Quiz.
This is for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs exam preparations.
It is available only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs
Current Affairs Weekly One Liner April Current Affairs 2020 In English
In this article Read 30 March to 04 April 2020 online current affairs. Get all online Current affair for your exam preparations.
We provide daily Current affairs for SSC, Railway Jobs, Bank Jobs, RBI jobs, IBPS PO 2020 and UGC Net 2020.
Visit Daily Our Website and Learn Daily Current Affairs for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs.
Learn Online Daily only on gsmastermind.com Like gk current affairs, general knowledge questions and answers for Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs.
GsMasterMind is has been presenting the selected and important Top 10 Current Affairs One Line Quiz of the whole week for our students and readers.
Current Affairs are the most important part of the preparation of competitive exams. We presenting Important information related to the Weekly Online Current Affairs.
In this Post, We Discuss the online current affairs in English 16 March to 21 March 2020.The gk current affairs for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs In English.
It Is For the convenience of the readers and Students. We Also Provide Daily And Weekly Current Affairs Quizzes for Exam Preparations.
We update daily Top 10 Current Affairs, Gk Current Affairs For Our Students And Readers Preparing For Competitive Exams Like NTA UGC Net, Bank EXAMS, UPSC, IAS, Etc.
April Current Affairs 2020 In English
Let’s Start the Learning of 30 March to 04 April 2020. online current affairs Weekly One Line Quiz for UPSC, IAS, UKSSC, bank exams and all govt jobs only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs.
April Current Affairs 2020 In English
30 March to 04 April 2020 Current Affairs Weekly One Line Quiz for UPSC, IAS, UKSSC, bank exams and all govt jobs only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs
Weekly Current Affairs Quiz: 30 March to 04 April Current Affairs 2020 In English
1. According to the central government, citizens living in Jammu and Kashmir will be entitled to domicile for 15 years.
2. According to the Government of India, the export schemes like Export Promotion Capital Goods and Duty-Free
Import Authority will be extended for as many years – one year
3. Autism Awareness Day is celebrated every year on 02 April.
4. The institution which has approved the formation of a joint venture between Adani Green Energy Limited and Total
SA in the business of electricity generation through solar energy in India – Competition Commission of India
5. Central Government has increased the average MGNREGA wages by Rs. 20 in the wake of the COVID-19 global epidemic.
6. The United Nations Security Council recently urged immediate ceasefire to deal with the parties of the Coronavirus
epidemic and to ensure humanitarian aid throughout the country – Afghanistan
7. The Cricket Board which has recently announced a financial package of 60 million pounds to face the financial
impact of the Kovid-19 epidemic – England and Wales Cricket Board
8. Recently, the Central Government has reduced the rate of National Savings Certificate (NSC) from 7.9 percent to as
much as 6.8 percent.
9. The State Pollution Control Board, according to which the COVID-19 pandemic has led to a decline in pollution of
Cauvery and other rivers in the old Mysore region due to strict compliance of the recently implemented 21-day lockdown – Karnataka
10. The state government which has decided to purchase Navy-developed Multi-Feed Oxygen Manifold (MOM) for COVID-19 patients – Andhra Pradesh
11. The state government, which has launched an online initiative to intensify the fight against the virus after more
than 400 cases of Kovid-19, which allows people to sit at home and investigate on the basis of symptoms of coronavirus – Maharashtra
12. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has recently forecast that India’s economic growth rate to be as low as four percent in FY 2021 – four percent
13. According to the figures of the Union Finance Ministry, the percentage of gross GST revenue (Gross GST Revenue)
for March 2020 as compared to March 2019 was recorded as a percentage of – 8 percent.
According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), as many semi-sub-species of COVID-19 are circulating in India – three
14. The state government has revised the guidelines of the Navaratnalu-Pedalandariki Illu Program based on the directions given by the High Court – Andhra Pradesh
15. The state government has decided to purchase multi-feed oxygen manifold developed by Indian Navy, Visakhapatnam to cater to the need of oxygen supply to COVID-19 patients – Andhra Pradesh
16. According to the order of the Central Government, the amount of rupees every month for three months will be
given in the help of women – Rs 500.
17. The organization that has allowed the issuance of an emergency fund of 14,448 crores to help 25 countries in
dealing with the coronavirus – World Bank
18. Joe Biden, who was leading the Democratic Party’s candidacy in the US presidential election, said that the country facing the Coronavirus crisis should be given sanctions relief – Iran
19. The Reserve Bank of India has launched a separate channel – Fully Accessible Route to enable non-resident Indians to invest in specified government bonds from 1 April.
According to the World Water Development Report released by the organization, climate change will affect the
availability, quality and quantity of water for basic human needs, which will affect the basic human rights of water and the availability of clean water for billions of people – United Nations
20. Odisha Day is celebrated on 01 April.
21. Reserve Bank of India Foundation Day celebrated on 01 April
22. The interest rate for Sukanya Samriddhi Account Scheme has been reduced from 8.4 percent to the percentage which is 7.6 percent.
23. Ministry of Tourism recently launched the portal to help foreign tourists stranded in different parts of India – Stranded in India
24. The theme of Earth Hour 2020 is – Climate Change and Sustainable Development
25. Recently IIT Industrial Design Center has developed a portable UV sanitizer that can sterilize wallets, purses and other small items – IIT Bombay
26. According to a study done by researchers of Massachusetts Institute of Technology in the country, the effect of COVID-19 during the monsoon period may be reduced – America
27. Recently, the central government threshold (Insolvency Threshold) has announced Rs as crore from Rs 1 lakh to start processes of corporate bankruptcy -1 crore
28. India ratings have reduced the growth estimate of the Indian economy to as much as a percentage for 2020-21 – 3.6 percent
Also, Read It:- Top-10 Weekly Current Affairs Events 30 March to 04 April 2020
• Reliance Industries has announced to give as many crores to the PM Care Fund to fight this epidemic of coronavirus – 500 crores
• The state government which has launched a mobile app PRAGYAAM to issue
e-passes to every person engaged in the delivery of essential services during lockdown across the country – Jharkhand
• Asian Development Bank (ADB) has announced the investment of $ 10 million
for the Indian infrastructure sector – 100 million dollars
• Tokyo Olympics 2020 postponed due to coronavirus, now the date next year
between which date – 23 July to 08 August
• The nation whose air force has canceled Phase 1 of its flagship multilateral air exercise,
the Red Flag, to be held in Alaska from April 30 – the US Air Force
• Recently the countries of the G-20 group organized the ‘G-20 Virtual Summit’ to deal with
the COVID-19 epidemic and towards international cooperation, which is headed by – Saudi Arabia
• Recently India and the country which has signed the rail project worth Rs 15,295 crore – Japan
Current Affairs in English 30 March to 04 April April Current Affairs 2020 In English Weekly Quiz for UPSC, IAS, bank exams and all govt jobs only on gsmastermind.com for general knowledge questions and answers And gk current affairs FOR Sarkari Naukri, free alert jobs
Note:- Please attention, my dear students make sure you will be read the official notification.
please make sure you have checked your eligibility for the post.
before applying please read the official notification of the board’s official website.
Attention Please:- gsmastermind.com provides you free educational materials. like daily current affairs,
and weekly current affairs and gk. we provide free job alert 2020. so please visit here daily and get all updates.
Please Note:- please click on the bill button. after it please click on allow to get all daily updates of
current affairs and free jobs alert on your mobile phone.